View Profile Dev

169 Movie Reviews

What can I say, I'm here because this is the first-ever movie to pass into the Newground Flash Portal. I've came to this page a few times over the years, but this is the first time I've taken the time to write a review. :P

The art and animation are okay -maybe a little rough, but it kind of adds to the charm.
The audio overall is just fine. The music gave such a "casual" vibe to the horrible things happening to poor Scrotum which did help the overall comedic value. I think there could have been a bit more in terms of sound effects, but what there was was certainly sufficient.

I must say this cruel humor takes me back to the old days, watching Supa Fly and playing games like gerbil in a blender. :P A classic to be sure.

This flash was solid; well presented with acceptable graphics and animation. about what I would expect from the Clock Crew anyway.

You did a great job with both sound effects and song selection just fit perfectly. This flash really proves that some catchy music and good sound effects really can make all the difference.

I love the idea of the Clock Crew as a group of crime fighters. I must say that that was quite entertaining. (and dropping a huge chunk of cheese on the Earth gave me a little chuckle.) Other than that, though, the humor was a bit

Overall, say a decent, respectable flash. work.

Fernando is teh sexy

This flash possesses this wonderful combination of catchyness, humor and just plain strangeness that makes just irresistible to me. Not to mention the way it loops so seamlessly ensures that viewers will watch it in an almost hypnotic state over and over again. (This was in fact my experience, anyway - and can even be slightly dangerous if left unchecked for long periods of time :P.)

Overall, this is a flash that can be enjoyed again and again, as it just never seems to get old. Both the art and animation, as well as the song are quite funny and they really fit perfectly together.
I honestly hope to continue to see more music videos like this in the future.

Great work! (Loving the new Manwhore flash, btw) :D

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

63 Game Reviews

You are really excellent at making these NG-themed informational flashes, Cyberdevil, and this no exception. The only thing I could think of to add would be some sound effects, like a click when your cursor hovers over something clickable, for example. Then again, since the theme is the Newgrounds BBS, maybe it's perfect the way it is. :) The only real issue I have is gandhi winning both rookie of the year and worst poster. Wut? Also, bring Bahamut back for 2014! :P

Thanks for the buttload of easy medals! <3 Off to try and find some of those secrets now...

Cyberdevil responds:

I actually added sound effects to the main menu and follow buttons, but the ones on the main menu don't play for some reason and I forgot to find out why. As for a sound playing on anything clickable, that seems like an interesting idea... it's easy to assign sounds to specific buttons, but having one sound automatically apply for all buttons? Would be cool if that's possible to code. lol yeah, five awards and an additional two second places, most definitely most overrated users of the year. :D

Good luck, most of them just require some clicking around. Thanks for the review (which seems to be a rarity with you!); glad you liked it!

Cool idea for a quiz game. Being a big Metallica fan I really enjoyed this. I don't know if there's an end to it, or if you're supposed to go through all 38, but I stopped playing after the 10th question or so. (I got 9 of 10 correct!) I honestly found that listening to the rhythm guitar in the background made it much easier to identify the song the solo belongs to. :P The only beef I have is that in the 10 or so questions I went though there were two repeats (Fade to Black and To Live is to Die) that's something that needs to be fixed, especially if the game doesn't end until you've gone through all 38 solos (that basically makes an already long quiz ridiculous.) A good start, though!

DoctorQueb responds:

Thanks ;)

This game is so absurdly awesome, I can't help but laugh while playing. The game itself is excellent; great graphics, smooth gameplay and interesting music all work well together to make a solid game. The controls are nice and simple, which is perfect for allowing the player to enjoy the carnage and hilarity that is happening on the screen.

My only suggestion is an obvious one: this game needs more levels and upgrades. I know you can pick up upgrades while playing, but I think being able to add stuff between levels adds a bit of strategy to the game which makes it more fun. What you have here really seems like a prototype -you should really take it further!

Overall a nice little game here. 4.5 stars and fav'd. Nice work!

86 Audio Reviews

Curious...

To me, this song possesses a very intellectual sound. The fragmented rhythm of the hi-hat is really what stuck out as the most focal point of this song, even above the lead melody. -While it fit with the song as a whole, it seemed to grind against the melody and give me a bit of an uneasy feeling. That's not a bad thing per say, I actually found it to be quite interesting...
The melodies were interesting and original and the song transitioned fairly well without sounding too chopped up.

Overall, I see this as a mellow tune with a very deep and almost dark sound. Nice work!

Review Request Club ~

Classic

There's just something about this simple little loop that oozes pure awesome. It's only 9 seconds in length, but can be listened to over and over again and not lose its appeal.
This has truly become the Newgrounds theme song throughout the years and has been featured in so many submissions. This does and will continue to remain one of the best loops ever on Newgrounds.
One of my all-time favorites.

Great!

I haven't watched Futurama some time, but I do remember 'ol Zap quite well. You do a good job impersonating him, not to mention Kiff, too. You've got some pretty good range between the three characters you do in this clip, though.
Oh, and I must say that your Nixon is priceless. Like perfect man, seriously.
You seem to have some talent for voice acting Hearing those classic lines gave me a chuckle.

Coop responds:

Glad you liked it - I have watched these episodes quite a lot and need to keep the impressions in good nick.

hey